Large employers who manage their own benefits programs may from time to time need assistance and recommendations from an objective, independent expert who specializes in employee benefits.
Dawson Consulting Group is available for consulting on a fee-for-service per project basis.
- Review of current benefit package, strategy, goals and priorities.
- Analysis of funding arrangements, claims and networks.
- Bid Process/Market Research, including preparation of RFP and presentation of bids to employer.
- Union negotiations if necessary.
- Interviews and negotiations with all potential carriers.
- Underwriting coordination and negotiation.
- Renewal Services, including negotiations with current carrier and recommendations for benefit adjustments.
- Cost containment and industry trends education.
- Employee surveys and education, enrollment meetings and "hidden paychecks" to illustrate the value of your employees’ benefit package.
To schedule a no obligation consultation,
or for more information: