Home : Products and Services : Personal Insurance : Motorcycle Insurance
A motorcycle policy can be purchased to cover losses to an owned motorcycle. Coverage is typically the same as auto coverage but may have additional charges for customized parts.
- Bodily Injury Liability, for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
- Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s motorcycle.
- Property Damage Liability, for damage the policyholder causes to property owned by someone else.
- Collision coverage, for damage to the policyholder’s motorcycle from a collision.
- Comprehensive coverage, for damage to the policyholder’s motorcycle not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots), and theft.
- Uninsured Motorists coverage, for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver or a driver who does not have insurance.
- Roadside Assistance.