Dawson maintains an elite professional team dedicated to a vast array of surety products with an emphasis on the construction industry. We are active members in multiple local and national industry associations. As qualified members of the National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP), our team of professionals has an average of 25 years of specific surety experience and uses this expertise to ensure that all of your bonding needs are met.
As one of the largest and most professional surety bonding agencies, we know timeliness is the benchmark of providing surety guarantees. Each of our locations has a staff dedicated to servicing all of your surety needs.
No matter how you measure it, whether it be number of surety professionals, number of construction clients or amount of premium written, Dawson is among the nation’s leaders in surety.
With locations in Ohio and Florida, and outstanding relationships with the largest and most successful surety companies, we compete favorably with any surety organization in America.
Whether you require contract (bid, performance and payment), commercial, or financial guarantees, we are your one-stop answer.
WE CAN BE THERE…WE DELIVER.
Glossary of Insurance / Bond Terms:
Surety Services Provided:
- Knowledge of the surety market, the surety credit process and underwriting standards
- 24-Hour Bond Issuance Turnaround
- Active involvement in construction industry associations including CMFA, AGC, OCA, CEA, Surety Association of Ohio, ABC and NASBP
- Annual Review
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Project Profitability Analysis
- Comparative RMA Analysis
- Pre-Qualification Letter
- Surety Annual Update and Line Criteria
- Run credit reports on your subcontractors
- Contract Review
- Contractor Qualifications
- Extensive experience in facilitating, negotiating & assisting in formation of joint ventures and tri-ventures
- Project Financing Review
- Long Range/Continuity Plans
- Financial Structuring for Surety Program Expansion
- Specific Reference Letter for Project Support