As more and more businesses become dependent on computers and internet traffic, more insurance coverage types are being developed to protect against the exposure for loss associated with computer related crimes and other risks. Cyber Liability, Network Security Liability, Internet Liability, Technology Errors & Omissions Liability are just a few on the growing list of coverage options designed to protect companies where technology plays an important role in basic day to day operations.
These days, it is difficult to even think of a business that does not use technology in their regular operations. Chances are your business is at risk from some of the following:
- Data Breach - requires notification, call center expense, credit monitoring expense
- Denial of Service Attacks
- Intellectual Property & Content Infringement
- Cloud Computing and Outsourcing may increase risks by placing your information in the control of others
Coverage we can provide for you to manage these risks:
- Security Liability (including Internal Breach)
- Privacy Coverage
- Crisis Fund / Security Notification Costs
- Professional Services Liability
- Cyber Extortion
- Information Asset Protection (1st Party Loss)
- Media Liability Coverage
- Business Interruption
types of coverage are generally not provided within your typical property and
general liability or business-owners
insurance programs. We can work with you to determine you individual needs and
tailor a program to provide the protection you want. Our agents are happy to work with you in
determining the needs of your company to provide the best protection program
for your company.
We represent insurance companies that have solid financial rankings with A.M. Best, Standard & Poor, and other ranking services.